Wednesday, 1 October 2008

Hiiii

Today was just a barrel of laughs. We got to draw various kettles and write about each of them and their 'ergonomics.' I spend the rest of the day grating plaster in the 3D workshop... literally.
Why won't my sculpture set? :( Why is it still sloppy?

Becky made me nearly WET MYSELF at lunch, when she told us that her "family are all in care."
"I mean that they work in care, not that they're all IN care..."
roflroflrofl, you had to be there i guess...
And whilst drawing kettles we had to find ways to entertain ourselves, one of which includes trying to recite nursery rhymes...
"Old mother hubbard lives in a cupboard..."
"No, she didn't live in a cupboard, she HAD a cupboard."
"Well everyone has cupboards, what makes her so special?"
"I swear she lived in one...."

hahahhahahahahaaa.

Who else has watched some of 'The Family' on channel 4?
Well don't. Because they're all a bunch of Twats.

When I got home mum made me help her trace our family tree on the internet. Again.. It was dull. But we did discover that our entire family has lived in Surrey since the 1500s. Which I'm pretty proud of cos Surrey is nice :)
aaand lots of our ancestors are called 'Robert Stevens.' lol.

boredboredboredboredboredboredboreeeed. I don't want to go to college tomorrow, I'm sick of it already. And Anna will be there. Unless she's mysteriously disappeared...

2 comments:

Stranger said...

LMAO @ BECKY AND HER EMOTIONALLY ABUSED FAMILY

i swear she went to the cupboard
to fetch her poor dog a bone?

i started watching the family but it was absolutely bollocks :)

find anyone called stuart in your family?
who's anna? :S x

electropickle said...

hahaa, yeah it is 'she went to the cupboard'
we all googled it yesterday :P

no... how rubbish is that
and our family tree is about a gazzillion miles long

anna is one of our tutors. she's a PENIS